Monday, February 7, 2011

Gallstones Causing Nerve Damage

Evvivaaaaa



as a child I had three great passions: video games

-i-i-le comics
magazine about video games
(apart from the mad mad mad desire to ffffilm)
Today, with the help of my team, I'm living one of my biggest dreams!
roller tamburiiiii
...
I'm drawing in a magazine that talks about Video Games, Comics, Movies, Books and Music.
(above: a view of the cover for the number to be released in mid-February)
The magazine is called Player Magazine
you can already download the number 0 and number 1.
It 's a beautiful magazine (it also says Manuela Arcuri )


The ugly to be fond of martial arts movies is that you get to see the worst crap ever filmed. The beauty is that those same crap ever filmed, they keep you glued to the screen while you gasano as iron and nothing else.
The last shit was the new Karate Kid. Bullshit but hides some gems.
If you have seen the original Karate Kid, you have no doubt this scene where the Master Miyagi tries in vain to take a fly with chopsticks. Here, in this new version, the master (Jackie Chan)
anch'elgi try the hard task ... but soon loses patience and eat flies.
... I realize now that this scene DVE have made me laugh and just the writer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment