Saturday, July 18, 2009

How Many Computers Can I Use Flight

exchange of messages between myspace Vacca and Vacca Fadamat

----------------- ----------------- Originale Da messaggio: Fadamat "Rinse mouth" onlinee: COW - TU FADABRAVO NEXT ... NEXT! .. July 16, 2009, 02.14Oggetto, but 'why' instead of threatening to make me more 'people of different nationalities ...'....... there beaks just you and me? "I'm back in Rimini and within a short Heavenly .... have the balls to come alone ??????? I'll see you and me ........ without putting anyone in half .. (what you're doing:) I no friends no friends and you ..... since you do the cool that bla bla bla bla bla bla says bullshit .... accept my invitation! you and me ..... and since you are also the time to rimini to think back to what I know ..... so 'that will' find a company by itself .... you say when and where you want ..... ok! let you know when I get back ..... . then that hides the trusted friends .... but I also have 'to do to make the difference in your dicks and they do not throw them in half like you're showing you a coward who does not have the guts to tackle an issue .... ALONE! goodnight baby! ----------------- Original Message ----------------- From: COW - TU FADABRAVO NEXT ... NEXT! A: Fadamat "Rinse mouth" online .. July 16, 2009, 09.22Oggetto: RE: ... do not you just go down to the fact that you're taking on all fronts! Because instead of saying crap etc do not you learn to rap? Do not read that people around you the idiot? do not bother to be taken for a ride by all after yet another figure of shit? I repeat ... if you send people to jail ... it is normal then you are looking for ... do not blame me if you have problem with the world, why do not I'm doing ok call from anyone unlucky? Quiet you'd pick ... well, since you have friends ... also brings them at least the party is more fun! Take a plastic that suits you ... at least you do not recognize anyone and you can continue to run quiet now ... but no, the first is that we offer you a bit of serenity ... with the infamous behave from those! merdae hello man thanks for the publicity that the visits that you saw yesterday rifarai not even on the day of your death !------------ ----- Original Message ----------------- From: Fadamat "Rinse mouth" onlinee: COW - TU FADABRAVO NEXT ... NEXT! .. July 16, 2009, 11.39Oggetto: RE: The fact is' I do not just look for anyone! Than your friends! Towel and you swear ....... ........ pay this insult ... .. at the right time will give you 'a lot of slaps qugli that will make you stop blooming canvas ....... promise! thanks for advertising' Frocia !---------------- - Original Message ----------------- From: COW - TU FADABRAVO ... Next!! A: Fadamat "Rinse mouth" online .. July 16, 2009, 12.15Oggetto: RE: look ... so I fear I will call someone else more;) ps. silly talk of that swastika? :) Another thing ... I guess you should think more of the rap that the gossip can hurt you because ... 1. http://www.rockit.it/album/2088/azhilo-nitro-promo idiot here are the review of such a group ... 2. my tattoos are all on the space ... there are no swastikas ... but if they're sure to go psycho Colussi by Michelangelo or an angel from primordial pain;) but you are more below the idiot who makes you do ste figures of shit I've seen the swastika only in my life ... it was composed of pubic hair on her pussy ... those, alas your mother ... that a meeting would be called NAZI WHORE! hello and see you soon amigops . I have something of yours here with me ... then send you a photo later; )))----------------- Original Message ---------- ------- From: Fadamat "Rinse mouth" onlinee: COW - TU FADABRAVO NEXT ... NEXT! .. July 16, 2009, 18.55Oggetto: RE: IDIOT THAT YOU DO THE GOSSIP! TO SAY ... IF YOU A TOTAL FOR SEX, I HAVE SAID MY NOSE ....... ..... THERE YOU AND ME! No hurry! GOOD GOSSIP AND PHOTOS AND GOOD MAMMA MIA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAI 31 YEARS ..... ..... ..... MOTHER A MORE 'FRIENDS ..... YOU PEOPLE TO ORGANIZE THE DEFAMATORY MI ...... DO THREATEN THE PEOPLE TO TEL (MAYBE YOUR CALL ... AND YOU PAID THE TU) HAHAHAHHAHACMQ DO YOU WANT THAT SHIT IS NOT SCARED OF YOUR MOVES! MAKE EVERYTHING MORE 'TINIEST ... SO YOU CAN E' IN YOUR KIND! CMQ IO SO 'TO BE POOR AND NOT ASHAMED MENE, AND I NEED NOT APPEAR FOR TRICKS ARE RICH ..... MYSELF! PLAY THE FACT DELL'AUTORICARICA HAHAHHAHAHHAAHSEI .... ITS A GENIUS:) PS: You say that EVEN IN TRACK (VERY BAD) TO MY WATCH FRIENDS ..... BUT 'NOT UNDERSTAND WHY' THE OUTLET AND THEN DO NOT WANT YOU TO REPLY! ALONE WITH ME! OK! THE CASE WE WILL 'Caught! CMQ NON MI lower' NEVER TO SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER ..... AND 'THIS BEAUTIFUL STATE CULTURAL EXCHANGE ----------------- Original Message - ---------------- From: COW - 6 ON AT LEAST ONE MUST BE A GOOD TIME ..! A: Fadamat YOU DO NOT FOR ME - prod Dj Krash .. July 17, 2009, 02.33Oggetto: RE: I have 29 years ... but of course you decide how AHHAHAHA with tattoos Ahahahaha AHAHHAHAHtutto and politics because you're a rapper? poverettoe yet you wonder why? because you are an infamous .. and if you put your hands in your face I are able to send me to jail ... you better with people who do not know;))) hello 'disgrace

0 comments:

Post a Comment